MY WINTER SAVIOURS - YASHASVI ORGANICS

by - 20:49


 

Hey guys!
Hope everyone is doing fine. Some of you might know that I wasn’t active on my blog since a really long time because of my submissions. And now that I’m free I’m back with a new post!
Many of you know that I’m currently in Australia and the weather here is quite cold. My skin and hair needs proper hydration as they become dry during winters. So, Yashasvi Organics sent me some real saviours for this weather.
Hey guys!
Hope everyone is doing fine. Some of you might know that I wasn’t active on my blog since a really long time because of my submissions. And now that I’m free I’m back with a new post!
Many of you know that I’m currently in Australia and the weather here is quite cold. My skin and hair needs proper hydration as they become dry during winters. So, Yashasvi Organics sent me some real saviours for this weather. 
1.      BODY POLISHER 
So the first product I got is the Body Polisher. The best part about this polisher is that it is for all skin types which makes it really easy to use. I got the one in Chocolate and is rich in Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cane sugar and Olive oil which makes my skin so smooth specially to beat up in this chilly weather. I’ll give 10/10 to this product because it’s super easy to use by just applying it on wet skin and wash off in shower. This made my skin smooth and shiny and a perfect recommendation for all.

  2.  HAIR SPA BUTTER 

      The second product I got is a hair spa butter which is made of Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Argon oil, Vitamin E and Herbal extracts which is totally handmade. It is best for controlling frizz, removing hair dryness, smoothens and strengthens the hair as it has got Vitamins and Silk Protein.
How to use : Apply the butter 35-40 mins before taking a shower. 

 

3.      BODY CREAM
      The body cream is a luxury product for face and body. The cream is also handmade which adds essence to the product. It comes in a really compact box which is really easy to carry anywhere as it is non-greasy. The best thing about this cream is that it is suited for all skin types. 



Order their products form thein Instagram - yashasvi_thevictorystore and check out their page for some more amazing products. 

You May Also Like

0 comments