GET A LITTLE QUIRKY WITH THE QUIRK BOX

by - 07:14


“Make it simple, but significant.” — Don Draper

Hey guys! How's New Year treating you'll? January is one of my favourite month as it is the beginning of new year and new opportunities for all. And this year I'm planning more amazing and relevant posts for you all. This year I'm going to connect with you all more and will work on making my family bigger and bigger.
So today's post is all about a 'Quirky' brand The Quirk Box and I wanted to work with it from so long! And when I finally got a chance to work with it, I could not wait to share this all with you guys!! I shot in three amazing pieces from Quirk Box and one thing I can say about the brand is the prints they offer are really cool. These are some prints which can never go out of fashion and talking about their pieces, they've really quirky and outgoing pieces in their closet. Do have a look at their website here www.thequirkbox.com

LOOK 1 - HUMAN FIGURES ON MY DRESS
This is the cutest dress of all. My first look is all about looking like a cute school going girl with that balloon shaped frock on. The best part about this dress is it's print. It has human figures on it (have a closer look in the pictures below) which are looking quite cute. I did not want to experiment much with the dress so I carried it with simple matching green heels. The dress has a great combination of neon colors at the bottom making the dress a little more than simple.  









LOOK 2 - FLOWER POWER 
Floral prints are something which can never go out of fashion and that's how the prints of the quirk box works! My second look is simple and casual, the way I like. But I always love to slay that casual look too and that's how I styled this printed shirt. Popping red is my favourite these days so I styled this shirt with distressed jeans and Red colored ankle boots. The shirt played it all so my look never required further experiments. 









LOOK 3 - SLAY WITH RED 
As I said earlier, Quirk Box offers prints that needs no further experiment to do with the looks or carry extra accessories with them. And my third looks says it all. I'm wearing this boat neck almost T-shirt dress which is so easy and comfortable to carry in summers when you want to hang around casually. The color of the print blends so well with the dress which makes it go wow with anything. 









Hope you guys enjoyed the post. Don't forget to check out The Quirk Box website and go shop for your favourite pieces NOW!!

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments