ADD HAPPINESS TO YOUR BEAUTY WITH YASHASVI ORGANICS

by - 09:50



Hi guys! Hope all of you are doing great. 
I've been paying a lot of attention to my skin these days and totally fell in love with the products sent to me by Yashasvi Organics. 
Yashasvi Organics is a beauty products store which are Handmade, Organic & Natural. The best part about their products is they are totally chemical-free. Find their products here. 
They sent me a  Neem Body Pack & a Tea Tree Body Oil and the products are totally over-whelming. I tried both the products for a week and I'm amazed by the results.  


BODY PACK
The first product I used is the Neem Body Pack. This body pack comes in a powdered form in a really cute small bottle and is very easy to use. The body pack is rich in Neem, Lodhra, Sandalwood, lemon & Gramflour. 


How to use?
Mix the body pack with Rose Water or Milk or Yogurt.





Stir well until the paste is made completely.



Apply the paste on the skin and leave till semi dry. Then gently scrub body & wash off in shower.
I applied the body pack for a week and within one week my skin feels really good, smooth & shiny. As the pack is chemical-free, it helps my skin breathe. 


Having a good body oil is very important and  Yashasvi Organics 
does the job for you. This Body Oil is rich is Sunflower, Jojoba Oil & Tea tree and is also Anti-Acne & Blemishes. Massaging with this oil before shower made my skin relax a lot. This oil is best for the ones having acne & blemishes. Applying this oil regularly gives best results. You can also this with the Neem Body Pack.



Order happiness for your skin now! Visit their store here 

You May Also Like

0 comments