MATCHING TOUCHES WITH UNNATI SILKS

by - 10:12

 “To me, style is all about expressing your individuality freely and courageously.” — Timothy John

Hey loves! Hope everyone is doing well. 

I was excited about this blog post because this is my first post in Indian wear. It was so fun shooting for this one because I've never carried a cotton saree and never tried a 'Gajra' too. So this is one of my totally different looks out of all. 
This post is in collaboration with Unnati Silks who deals in Indian Handloom since 1980. They've a vast and varied fare of 300+ varieties of fabrics with choice prints, from traditional techniques, to exotic tribal art. 
They offer Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Kurtas and some western wear too (read more about them here). The quality offered by them is totally amazing and each print they make is eye-catching! They sent me this beautiful orange coloured check saree with a printed green coloured border and matching blouse. I complimented the saree with matching accessories and a Gajra which completed my look and made the saree look more beautiful.
Check out Unnati Silks website for more amazing stuff and shop for your best one! 














Hope you loved this look!
Until next time
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments