ARE YOU A BALLROOM GIRL?

by - 05:07



"You feel very romantic when you're in a ball gown. Everyone should wear one once in a while." - Carolina Herrera

Hey there loves! <3
I hope you all had a great weekend. If you follow me on Instagram, you must be aware of the event “Meet & greet with Kritika Khurana” which I attended and it was so good. Also, I’m so glad that my following is running a bit fast now a days and its all because of you guys. Thank you so much for supporting my work and giving it a better way.

Coming back to the post, I’ve been working on this for a week and finally ended up deciding what to post. Every girl deserves to be loved and so is my post all about. Gowns are a special way to make a girl look like a princess and that’s all we learned from the cute little fairy tales. I got this gown 4 years ago and it still fits me. Yay! Never thought it would become a part of this special post.

The appearance and the colour of the gown says it all. I kept my look very simple. I just paired this gown with simple heels and a watch to make my gown enhance more. I tried golden bling heels too with this and they got perfectly matched. To all my girls who are still figuring what to wear for your date night/lunch date, can try a cute gown from their wardrobe with heels or even flats; make a nice messy bun and look perfect on their date.

Some pictures from the look - 































Hope you all loved this post!
Until next time
xoxo



You May Also Like

0 comments