THE MORE THE MERRIER

by - 05:51



“I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.” - Wednesday Addams

Hey there loves! Happy weekend y’all.
I just noticed my page views increased 1K in just a week. How cool is that! Thank you so much for all the support you’re giving me. I wish I could hug each one of you & thank you. I love all the e-mails and DMs you send me & appreciate my work. It is giving me a push to work harder.
Coming back to the post, I love wearing black and I can wear this colour every day, every night. Till date I’ve not done any post in a black dress so here it is. I got this dress from Kazo an year ago (the dress is quite loose now because I was so plumpy an year ago :P). I created two looks from the same dress. So here it is –

LOOK 1

My first look is very simple, but good to carry. A little black dress is always perfect and can fit for any occasion. I’ve paired this dress with a makeup pouch which I carried as a clutch and my all time favorite nude heels. To keep the look simple but elegant I wore my headband as a choker and I was good to go. I’ve always loved carrying myself very easy and that’s the reason I loved my first look the most. This is good to carry for lunch/dinner dates with your loved ones and even for your girl’s night out. Carry yourself like a simple girl and you’ll surely stand out of the crowd.
Some pictures from the look :





















Dress: Kazo ; Shoes, Makeup pouch & Headband: Forever 21


LOOK 2

This look was not so difficult to create and yes, it worked! Having all day work and party at night but no time to change? Try this, girls. I carried this dress with a plazzo and this dress looked more like a top. And speaking of casual, I carried a simple white bag and heels with the look. This look is so easy to carry anywhere and who knew a dress can be of this use too. You can carry this look to your workplace with pants, to college or some chilling scenes. I made this look quite comfortable and specially for the girls who don't like to carry extra pair of clothes with them (just like me). So next if you want to save your time, try this. 
Some pictures from the look :























Dress: Kazo ; Plazzo: Janpath ; Shoes: Stelatoes ; Bag: Micky Mayo


Hope you guys loved this post.
Until next time!
xoxo









You May Also Like

0 comments