A DAY IN BLUE - ONE DRESS, THREE WAYS

by - 09:15


“Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” — Rachel Zoe

Hey there loves! How you all doing?
Weather has changed a lot these days due to pollution but I hope and pray everything is good at your side. I’m getting so lazy these days, neither I’m able to think of any good post, nor my assignments are complete till date. But anyhow, I try to complete them both in time. I know my posts are getting boring by date but I always try to get something new for you guys.
As I realised in a last few days, my blog has completed an year and still I haven’t reached there where I wanted to. But what I realised is that struggle is a part of life and anyhow you’ve to face those hardships to get that thing done. So I try to be in regular touch with you guys.
Coming back to the post;  breaking rules,  looking different, setting new trends is not always important. Being simple is also a part of life and we can keep it that way too. My today’s post is something like that only. I kept my every look simple, easy to understand and carry. I ordered this dress from koovs.com and completely fell in love with the dress and it’s colour. Although carrying this one in a simple way would also have worked but keeping it simple would’ve been too mainstream too. So this is how I gave one dress, the face of three looks :

LOOK 1 – Denim is always a life-saver
When nothing works with an outfit, denim jackets come to rescue. Denim is a stuff of all time which can be carried with anything and anytime. And yes, I’m in love with denim jackets lately. So keeping my first look very simple, I carried my navy blue oh-so-cool dress with nude plain heels and to break the monotony, I added denim jacket to it and yes! As expected, the dress went so well. Adding a little tint to it, I paired it with minimal but a all-the-time accessory, gold bracelet. This look was quite simple but I loved it that way. For winters, these kinda dresses can be carried with long coats too.














Dress: Koovs.com ; Shoes, denim jacket & bracelet: Forever 21 

LOOK 2 – Is that a bear on my socks?
This look was very much easy to create and carry. Crop tops are a favourite part of my wardrobe and I love to carry them most of the time especially with high-waist jeans. But this time I thought of doing something new. I got this pretty pink & white crop top as a birthday gift from Global Desi and since then, I’ve been carrying this top almost everywhere. I tried wearing this one over my dress to give it a casual look and woah! It got so perfectly fit in there. To make it casual, I carried it with cute printed socks and white sneakers. My look was pretty cute and easy for the girls to carry to their college, lunch dates, hangouts, etc.












Dress: Koovs.com ; Crop top: Global Desi 

 LOOK 3 – TOP it out
Ever thought of wearing your dress as a top? Not every dress works as a top buy yeah, some can. I wore this dress as a top by pairing it with simple printed joggers and shoes. And trust me, it wasn’t looking like a dress at all. The look was quite casual and this type of skin-fit dresses can also be carried with high-waist jeans. Keeping the look easy-to-go, I kept it quite comfortable. But if you want to break the boredom, try it with high-waist jeans, heels and carry it with a simple tote bag.













Dress; Koovs.com ; Joggers: Forever 21

Hope you guys loved this post!
Until next time.
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments