DENIM AFFAIR

by - 07:19




"I'm like every other woman: a closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear: So I wear Denims." - Cameron Diaz

Hello my beautiful people!
Hope you all are having a great weekend. I’m pretty obsessed with denims these days and love to wear them almost every day. But lately its quite boring in carrying them in the same way. So, I experimented with my denim shirt and came up with four perfect looks. And yes, why not share it with you all. So here they are; because denim shirt can be so useful too.

LOOK 1 – ‘Banjaran’

I’m going crazy about this look called ‘Banjaran’. Trying to carry it wherever possible and finally enhanced this look with a denim shirt too. Tied a knot with this shirt and carried it with harroms. Going around in this look with bindi, nose ring (not visible though :P) and mang-tika which I made using my jhumka. This look is crazy to carry in colleges or a hangout with your girls.

















Shirt: Flying Machine ; Harroms: Sarojini Nagar ; Jhumkas: Trade Fare ; Chappals: Stelatoes 


LOOK 2 – ‘Crazy Kid’

Well this look is something which matches the name perfectly. I look like a kid though who does not know how to wear a shirt and accidently came out with a better way of wearing it. The shirt has its front side at the back. It looks really nice from front when added with a necklace and a belt to give it a little grace. Speaking of kid, I paired it with green coloured shorts and white shoes. This is a totally cool look and can be carried anywhere these summers.













Shirt: Flying Machine ; Shorts & Necklace: Forever 21 ; Shoes: Bata ; Sunglasses: Mango


LOOK 3 – ‘That Lady’

A lady surely knows how to carry herself anywhere she want. I’ve always loved wearing off-shoulders but creating this one with a denim shirt was a big task. Wearing one sleeve of this shirt leaving the other one hanging behind which I brought in front and tucked it so that it looks like a design. I tried this look with a skin fit jeggings but I think it will go with other pants too (even printed).

















 Shirt: Flying Machine ; Jeggings: Zara ; Shoes: Forever 21 ; Sunglasses: Royal Plum


LOOK 4 - 'Bold'

Halter necks are a part of every girl’s closet and I personally love wearing them. I remember I used to wear a lot of halters when I was a kid. Till date, I love them. And if love them, why not create them? And yes, here I created another look with my shirt. Firstly I wore this shirt like a tube top with all the buttons tucked leaving the sleeves behind. And finally tied a knot around my neck with the sleeves giving it a look of halter-neck top. I absolutely love how I came out with this amazing look which now I can carry to my college as well. 















Shirt: Flying Machine ; Jeggings: Zara ; Shoes: Bata ; Sunglasses: Mango


And we are done ladies. Hope you all loved this post. :)
Until next time
xoxo




You May Also Like

0 comments