ADD MORE TO IT : ONE DUPATTA, FIVE WAYS !

by - 07:02



"The hardest thing in fashion is not to be known for a logo, but to be known for a silhouette." — Giambattista Valli

Hey there loves! Hope you all had a great weekend. I know I’m not posting frequently. Apologies for that but I surely am trying my best to stay on track. I’ve been working on this post for a long time and finally I’m here with it. Earlier I was going through the internet and saw a video with different ways of carrying a scarf. So why not give it a try for dupatta as well. So I tried to create many looks with one dupatta but came up with only five best ones. So here they are, hope you all like it –


LOOK 1 
My first look is a beach top and I’m quite obsessed with it since I created it the first time with my scarf. Dupatta goes well too. So for this look I folded the dupatta into half and wrapped it around my chest like a cross to make it more like a halter neck top. I tied the knot at the back and adjusted my top with the help of a safety pin so that it becomes backless as well as make my top look cleaner.

I carried this top with a high waist jeans and heels which made my look more elegant and good to carry. All my girls who are shy to carry the dupatta this way, can wear a jacket or a shrug to carry your look comfortably. 
Some pictures from the look -













LOOK 2
I’ve always loved wearing floral maxis and this time I thought of trying it with my dupatta; and guess what? I ended up creating such a beautiful thing out of that. For this look, tie a knot at both the ends of the dupatta to make the ends look like a strap. Now tie the knot with both straps around the neck, you’ll get a long dress. Next step is to hold the dupatta from the waist and tie a knot at the back as well. You’ll end up getting a hanging neck. Don’t forget to wear a tube dress, a long maxi or shorts & top under this dress as it is bare back. You can carry this look with cute shoes, ballerinas or heels.
Some pictures from the look -















LOOK 3
In this look, I’ve again tried creating a halter neck and backless top but in a completely different way. For this type of top take both the ends of the dupatta and tie them around your neck. It’ll turn out to be a long dress. Now take the dupatta from the bottom to your waist and wrap it around to tie the knot at the back. With the left over dupatta in the front, tie a knot again to give it a complete look. I’ve carried this top again with my high rise jeans and heels. You can pair this with your plazzos or dhothi pants to give it a boho look.
Some pictures from the look -















LOOK 4
My fourth look is a bare back kurta. It is so easy to make and carry anywhere you want. So for this kurta, take the two corners of the dupatta from almost anywhere and tie it around your neck. Now take the center of the right side of the dupatta and from below the armhole take it up to the shoulder. Now pin it on your right shoulder and do the same with your left side. The drape gives you a high symmetrical style and you can carry it over a long kurta, a maxi or a black tube dress. I supported my look with a black tube dress and simple chappals.
Some pictures from the look -















LOOK 5 
I love this look so much because I love to carry such beach dresses. And this look is super easy to create. For this look, hold your dupatta from the back. Now hold the two corners and tie a knot in the front. Take the remaining knots around your neck and tie a knot again to make it like a halter. And your dress is ready. You can carry this dress over a plain tube dress just for the sake of support. Or you can try this with a pair of shorts. This dress is so good to carry with your girls, at a beach party or just chilling.
Some pictures from the look -















So this ends my post. I hope you all loved my different ways of styling a dupatta.
Until next time.
xoxo






You May Also Like

0 comments