MAKE IT HAPPEN WITH TREND REVOLUTIONS

by - 08:09



Cute accessories always help bring out your outfit and pull it all together. – Ciara 

Hey loves. 
July is here! I can’t believe how fast this year is passing by and now I feel I should post a bit frequently and fast. Anyways, how are you guys doing? 

Coming up with something new everytime is always a big challenge for me and I love accepting it. And it makes me so happy that you guys love my looks and appreciate it; it gives a boost to my work. 

Coming back to the post, I’ve always been a big lover of accessories and love to carry something or other with anything I wear. I’ve never been on a shopping spree without coming back home with  rings, necklaces or earrings. Be it a mall or street shopping, I find myself the perfect type of accessories and never regret spending on them. The other day I was going through Instagram and saw this online store by the name Trend Revolutions. I checked out their page and website (you can check it out here) and found some really cool stuff out there. They have an amazing collection of accessories, scarves and bags. 
To be honest, after browsing their collection and picking up some pieces I totally fell in love with all of them. I picked up this red Waterfall Neckpiece, two different type of earrings, a pair of bangles and a red sling bag. After pairing all of them with my outfit, I fell in love with myself and their collection more. 

Deciding how to pair them all together was an easy task as everything matched with each other. I wore my long skirt like a tube dress and matched everything with that and I was good to go. The necklace and the earrings complimented each other so well and looked so gorgeous. Not calling it ‘Boho’ and not calling it a ‘Wild Child’, my look stood somewhere in between just the way I like and I was happy with the styling. 
Do check out their collection guys. They have stuff on their website as well as Snapdeal and Amazon under the name Trend Revolutions. 
Enjoy the look! -























Neckpiece - Trend Revolutions (Find it here)
Bangles - Trend Revolutions (Find it here)
Bag - Trend Revolutions (Find it here)
Earrings - Trend Revolutions (Find it here and here)


Hope you guys loved this post.
Until next time!
xoxo




You May Also Like

0 comments