BACK TO SCHOOL WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

by - 09:47



I have always loved fashion since I was a kid and customised my school uniforms. - Victoria Beckham

Hello loves! I hope all is going well from your side.
I’m not at all liking this weather because I’ve to keep shifting the shoots due to anytime rains. But now I’m finally up with another post and I know I’m late (sorry for that). If you guys follow me regularly, you must be knowing my latest collaboration with www.bewakoof.com. I’ve already came up with one post recently featuring them and now I’m here with another one.
Coming back to the post, Bewakoof has recently launched a new category, T-shirt dresses for women (I’ve always loved wearing cute and simple dresses)  and the collection is amazing. For my look, T-shirt dress got perfectly fit with my ‘back to school’ theme. I picked up a burgundy coloured dress from the category T-shirt dress for women and I totally loved the tagline written on it – Road Trippin since 96. I experimented with my look by adding a denim dress over it and tying a knot at the lower end of the dress. Keeping  my look simple, I made it easy to carry and matched it completely with my theme.
This dress is so good to carry anywhere and can be experimented with almost anything. I’m currently obsessing over bewakoof’s stuff because they offer on-trend, high quality products at unbeatable prices. Other than t-shirt dresses, they have an amazing collection of top wear, bottom wear and special collections as well.
Apart from women, they have a very nice collection for men as well in the category of t-shirts, vests, joggers & full sleeves. Do checkout their collection for the most cool stuff in your wardrobe. 

Some pictures from the look - 



 


















T-shirt dress: Bewakoof.com ; Shoes: Puma 


Hope you guys liked this post.
Until next time!
xoxo






























You May Also Like

0 comments