UNPLUGGED

by - 08:56



"Do I make fashion mistakes? Yes, but I won't say what." - Domenico Dolce

Hey there loves!
I hope everything is fine at your end. I’m so happy and excited right now as my blog completed One year and I still can’t believe that I reached this far. This journey of one year was super amazing and I’ve still achieved only 1%. There is a long way to go. Exactly an year ago I posted my first blog which was quite simple as I was an amateur but I’m glad I learned a lot in this year and hope to experience this fun in future too. I thought of doing a post to thank you guys who were there in my entire journey and I wish to stick by your side forever. I remember my first post was in a white dress so I thought of doing today’s post in white only.
White has been my favorite color lately and I love to carry it all the time, weather in clothes or accessories. And after this post, I feel every girl should own a white dress in her wardrobe. White dresses always look amazing and by default they give you a girly charm anyway. Coming back to the post, I picked up this simple white gown during my street shopping and I completely fell in love with this one.
In today’s post, I’m hanging between an ethnic and a sporty appearance but who doesn’t love experiments? I did not carry my gown in an ordinary way but tied a knot at the end of it and experimented with my look by adding some ethnic jewelry pieces and complimented it with my white sneakers. To complete it, I carried my look with a ‘camel color’ sling bag from Missa More and I was good to go.
I’ve always experimented with my looks and this is something which I love the most. You can carry this look to any parties, fests, girl’s day out or any lunch scenes and trust me, no one will judge you. Plus, you can always mix this ethnic and sporty combination with other outfits as well. 

Some pictures from the look -
















Hope you guys loved this post and Thank you so much for supporting me and my work. This journey would not have been possible without you guys. I Love you all!

Until next time!
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments