SATURDAY NIGHT & MONDAY MORNING FT. MISSA MORE

by - 09:07



“All it takes are a few simple outfits. And there’s one secret – the simpler the better.”– Cary Grant

How are you my loves?  <3
I hope and pray everything is good at your end!
I’m really happy and excited right now because everything is going really well personally and professionally in my life.
I’m back with another post and I was damn excited for this one because this is one of my best posts I’ve ever shot for. Plus, my friends who helped me in this were really good and did not trouble me at all. :P
I thought of keeping this post simple but different (the reason I took my friends to it) and yes, it worked out. Deciding the theme as “Saturday night & Monday morning” was not difficult but executing it was.
 Coming back to what the post is all about; I ordered this co-ord set from Missa More which got perfectly fit for both the looks. So I thought of carrying it as a party wear as well as a work outfit. 

LOOK 1 - SATURDAY NIGHT 
This look was easy to create as I added nothing extra to it. I paired the co-ord set with a classy bag from Missa More (trust me, they have the best collection of bags till date) and simple heels and I was good to go. My friend who added goodness to the theme was my Saturday night partner and matching exactly with me, he kept his look simple too. I’m sure guys don’t dress for the party like crazy as we girls do. So for his look, he chose to wear a simple check shirt and paired it with skin fit jeans and shoes and yes, he was good to go too.
Not partying and have a date night? You can carry this look to your date nights as well and then yes, you can party too! :D

Some pictures from the look :

















Outfit details : Girl - Co-ord set: Missa More ; Bag: Missa More ; Shoes: Forever21 
Boy - Shirt: Zara ; Jeans: Jack and Jones ; Shoes: Jack and Jones


LOOK 2 - MONDAY MORNING
Monday is here? So work work workkkk!! And who says you don’t have to look good at your work place? Formals are the best way to look great and corporate people look damn awesome. If I added party, how can I forget work. Monday morning is the cherry to the cake and it completed my theme too. For this look, I wore the same co-ord set but added a tie to it and paired it with my simple corporate shoes. My bag is so good that it gone well with the party as well as work theme. Work don’t allow you to wear off-shoulder tops, so you can add blazers, coats or simple jackets to it.
And not to forget my Monday morning partner, he is looking totally like an office guy. Boys look more cooler in formal than girls (that’s what I believe). So my friend completely transformed himself as a corporate man for which he wore simple black pants and matched it with a plain blue shirt and black blazer. And yes, my tie too to have the feel of the complete look :P

Some pictures from the look :













Outfit details : Girl - Co-ord set: Missa More ; Bag: Missa More ; Shoes: Forever21 
Boy - Shirt: Louis Phillippe ; Pant & Blazer: Raymond; Shoes: Lee cooper

My 'Saturday Night' & 'Monday Morning' partners - 













And not to forget the location. This place is Lodhi Art District. It is a damn beautiful place with the buildings having graffiti and paintings on it. It was so fun to shoot here. 









Hope you guys loved this post!
Do tell me how was it?
Until next time!
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments