THAT MODERN GIRL FROM INDIAN STREETS

by - 07:28



“Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.” — Gianni Versace

Hey hey hey Loves!
Aaaannnddd it's already March. It's been a long time since I've connected with you. This new year is going pretty well till now and I hope and pray everything is cool at your end too. 
Thinking about new posts is pretty difficult but I'm trying to get in that way of doing good. The look I'm bring today is not hard to explain but something I could not resist to show you guys. 
I've always loved mixing Western and Indian by any sort and hopefully I do well. Blue is currently on my top list and I've been carrying it almost daily. The look might appear quite simple but there's a twist in it. Searching for blue, I found this long lost skirt in my wardrobe which I'm carrying as a tube top. I paired this skirt with my all-time-favourite distressed jeans and my earring as a 'Mang-Tika'. 
Yes, the look is very simple but I've always focused to creating the looks which can be carried easily anywhere. 














You May Also Like

0 comments