THE STORY OF ANCHOR PLAZZO FT. WESTROBE (LOOK 2)

by - 08:11



“Fashion somehow, for me, is purely and happily irrational.” — Hedi Slimane

Plazzos are the most comfortable thing in my wardrobe these days and I can carry them 24x7 and can write multiple posts on them. My last post was featuring a plazzo only from Westrobe (an online store on www.kraftly.com). If you guys read the last look, you must be knowing how much I love carrying plazzos and this store has a huge and a great collection of plazzos, leggings and men's wear (you can search their products here https://kraftly.com/search?q=westrobe).
My last look was all minimalist with a pant-style check plazzo which was good to carry on formal basis too but this look is a quite casual one.
I've always loved wearing printed lowers and found this one quite different. For my look, I carried this anchor-print plazzo with a white off-shoulder top and sneakers keeping the look very simple and casual. 
This plazzo can also be carried with plain t-shirts, crop tops or even tank tops. So visit their store now and order their best pieces.
Enjoy the look : 












Until next time!
xoxo

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. After looking at a handful of the blog posts on your blog, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my website too and let me know how you feel.
    Imitation Jewellery

    ReplyDelete