TWO LAST MINUTE CASUAL OUTFITS FROM YOUR PARTY DRESS

by - 09:21



Hey Hey Hey loves! How have you been? I hope and pray everything is amazing at your end.
I'm done with my exams finally and back with a new post. It's been long since I've posted a blog with different looks so finally I decided to bring a post here for you all. 
Ever got so late and still can't decide what to wear because you're bored of wearing those same outfits again and again. Fashion is all about experimenting with your wardrobe and how well you carry it. So I made two different casual looks from my favourite party outfit when getting late which will not only make you carry it easily but will also ignore the 'Party' theme from it. 
Here are some pictures in the outfit I experimented with : 










LOOK 1 - Red and White go together 
So here is the first look I created by adding just a simple white shirt and tied a knot to it. Keeping the 'casual' thing in mind, I carried the look with simple sneakers and a bag pack. As my purpose was to go easy in this weather, I avoided adding any accessories to it. If you are fond of carrying anything with accessories, you can carry this look with simple stud earrings and a watch.
Enjoy the look :








LOOK 2 - Denim, The Saviour 
I'm wearing two dresses in this look. Haha. But out of two, this look is quite my favourite as it can be carried almost anywhere, even to a party! Just add those heels in there. :D
So I created this look simply by wearing a denim shirt dress over this pencil fit party dress compiling it with cool sneakers, sunglasses and a sling bag. And guess what? I was all ready to go in this cool and casual outfit. 
Enjoy the look :














Hope you guys loved the idea of wearing your party outfit in a different way.

Until next time!
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments