ONE KURTI, THREE DIFFERENT WAYS

by - 03:15


“Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.” — Lauren Hutton

Hey Loves,
Since I've started blogging, I've tried to come up with my own styles and if you've noticed, I've always posted about different looks from one or two things. Fashion is not always about wearing branded or expensive things, but always about creating it. If you ask me, I have always worked economically and love it that way only. For my today's post, I've created three different looks from one Kurti. Escaping the Indian side of wearing a kurti, I've created different western looks from one kurti. Hope you all like this one.

LOOK 1- Dress it-up 
Clear from the caption, for the first look; I wore this kurti as a dress by just adding a simple belt to it. For keeping the look casual, I paired it with white sneakers and a clutch by carrying it like a sling. This look goes good when running late for casual outings and much more easy to carry. You can also carry this look with bag packs or simple big handbags. 

















LOOK 2- Denim it a different way 
Who says kurtis cannot be worn like a top? I made this second easy-to-go look from this kurti by pairing it with loose distressed jeans and tucking the kurti inside to give it a look of a simple top. So next time when you're bored of wearing your tops again and again, give your kurtis a try! 
















LOOK 3- Party in that kurti-dress 
This look was something which took time to fall in place but when done, it came out to be the best. So when next time you don't find any dress in your wardrobe, give your kurti a chance to add on to your party dress. 
For this look, I wore a same coloured tube black dress over my kurti and created a new dress out of it. To add the 'party' effect, I carried it with heels and a tote bag to create it a complete "all-girls" night-out look. So next time you can't figure out a party dress, give this experiment a try. 














Kurti  from Pantaloons Women 

Hope you guys loved this post.
Until next time!
xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments