CO-ORDINATED WITH ARTTD'INOX

by - 05:10


"Everything is Designed. Few things are designed well." - Brien Reed

If you guys follow me regularly, many of you would know that with a Fashion Blogger, I'm an Interior Designer too and when it comes to design; I'm very particular about the ones I choose and the best pieces are always offered by the best ones and I'm talking about one of them in my post. 

Talking about the post, I came across this company 'Arttdinox' which is the first brand from the house of JSL Lifestyle ltd. and trust me guys, they offer the most amazing pieces to add to your home and office decor. The company believes in bringing about excellent designs & forms in stainless steel table ware and home decor products in India. Apart from the beautiful stainless steel pieces, arttdinox brings to you a whole new world of straight-line, sleek, contemporary stainless steel modular kitchens. They've over six categories of designer stainless steel products viz. home decor, bar range, beverage range and office accessories. 

I've always loved cutlery with simple but elegant designs so I got my hands on this Pink Bloom Cup and Saucer set with two beautiful porcelain cups and textured stainless steel saucer. With this, I went through their collection and fell in love with each piece. 
Do give a visit to their website www.arttdinox.com and add that glimpse of elegance with simplicity to your home and office. 
Enjoy the pictures guys! 










Hope you guys enjoyed the post.
Until next time!
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments