WORK HARD, PARTY HARDER!

by - 02:36


Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well.
It's been so long that I haven't posted any blog, apologies for my inconsistency. But now that I've started again; I won't disappoint you all and will post regularly.

Since all this time I haven't posted anything, I was working on small assignments through my Instagram and Facebook only. Also, I started a Youtube channel by the name Dramatic Chaos. 
I'm pretty excited about coming back on track and to work more often on my blog!

Coming back to the post, if you all follow my blog regularly, I've always believed in creating more looks from a single look/attire. This post is talking about the same. 
I'm sure everyone has been in a situation where from working in office, you directly have to land in a party but don't feel like wearing your office clothes to a cool pub or dinner with friends? 
Last minute plans makes us feel like what to wear and how to jell-up with other people. 
I created an easy look for Work to Party, where you don't have to carry any extra clothes or worry about what to wear.

LOOK 1 - LET'S WORK
Work wear is always simple and minimal to meet the office rules. So my office look is quite simple with plain leather pants, a white shirt and a simple nude colour bag. Office looks don't need much attention so to grab all of it, I paired my look with classy heels which are exactly meeting the aesthetic of my look.




 









 LOOK 2 - PARTY TIME!
When you can't figure out what to do with last minute outfits, modify the one which you're wearing. For the party look, I kept the pants and heels as they were, but to give it a party feel, I converted my shirt into an off shoulder top and tied a knot at the bottom to make it look like a crop top too. I then changed my bag into a sling one by just adding the strings to it. If you're carrying any accessories with you, try to pair them up too. I just modified my shirt and bag, and I was all good to go.












Leather pant: Forever21 ; Shirt: Koovs ; Heels: Charles & Keith ; Bag: Steve Madden 

Hope you all loved this post and the idea of last minute Party outfit! 
Until next time
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments