HIGH ON PINK: CELEBRATING TWO YEARS!

by - 12:50




Hey there loves! I hope everyone is doing amazing and since it's the beginning of September, I hope the rest of the year goes kickass for you all.
Today my blog All Things Abstract has turned Two and it's all because of you guys who made this journey easy and fun, all thanks to your love and support. Without you guys, All Things Abstract would not have completed two years and I believe there are many more to come and milestones to achieve because we've reached only 1%.
All through these 2 years I've completely transformed as a person, I've started taking my goals seriously and believing in myself. I know I've not been a consistent person in my field but with completing two years of something I always wanted to do motivates me to work even harder and focus on my goals more.

After I started believing in the Law Of Attraction, I realised nothing is impossible and you can still achieve what you haven't; be it small or huge. I've started to believe in myself and my work and this is what keeps me going. 

These two years were a great part of my life as I got the opportunity to collaborate with a few brands, got featured for some of my great looks, worked as a Style Ambassador with StyleDotMe and many more. Not only this, I got to know some of the fellow bloggers and work with them. I've not achieved a lot in these two years, but whatever I did, it feels amazing to know not many, but even if a few know you and love you for your work, that's enough!

And on completing two years, I promise to work even harder and come up with good posts for you all. With this, I've also decided to change my blog's name from All Things Abstract to Taneea Sharma because I believe if I can achieve anything, it can be with just my name too! The name All Things Abstract was kept by my sister and it'll still remain special because that's what kept me going all through my journey.

Thank you guys for loving me and my work, appreciating me for what I do and how can I do better; I would love to hear from you!
Keep Loving and Supporting! 













You May Also Like

0 comments