THREE WAY ROUND - 1 SHIRT 3 STYLES

by - 09:20



 “Make it simple, but significant.” - Don Draper

Hello Loves,
I know I'm a bit amateur in writing. Trying to work on my skills and hope to get good results soon. The other day I was searching my wardrobe and found this white shirt which I got from Forever21 almost an year ago. Thought of putting up something new in my next post so I tried this shirt in three different ways. I made different looks with one shirt and hopefully I succeeded. So here are these three different looks - 

LOOK 1 

So here the first look goes. I tried to look like a party chic. I wore my tube top as a skirt and co-incidentally it looked good and matched perfectly with the shirt. I paired my outfit with a leather jacket which I got from sarojini nagar just for 300 bucks :P
Some looks are incomplete without accessories and so was this one. My silver necklace completed the entire outfit. Not to forget the bag and the shoes, I totally love them. Long shoes with a short skirt is an old trend and surely it looks good. And so was my this look. 
Pictures from the first look :















Shirt & Necklace: Forever21 ; Tube top, Jacket, Shoes & bag: Sarojini Nagar ; Sunglasses: Royal Plum


LOOK 2

I love my second look the most. And my second look is all about looking boho. Never knew my shirt can be of so much use. I paired my shirt with this long skirt which I was planning to carry with a cute top since long. But tried this pair and it kinda looked cute. I always loved wearing jhumkas and big earings and finally it was possible in this look. These beautiful earings which I got from trade fare perfectly matched with the look. And my love for silver jewelry, the anklet looks nice too. Can't wait for summers to carry this look. But for now, some pictures from the same look :















Shirt: Forever21 ; Skirt: Janpath ; Earings: Trade Fare ; Anklet: Colaba Market


LOOK 3

I've always wore this shirt on casual basis and wanted my last look to be the same. Paired my shirt with a simple black legging and shoes but styled my shirt in a different way. And as I mentioned how much I love silver jewelry, I wanted to pair one of my collection with this look. To make my look a little obvious for winters, I styled this outfit with a short coat matching perfectly with my necklace. I want to carry this look more often as I believe in good but comfortable outfits. And I'm sure this was one of them. Pictures from this post :













 Shirt & Necklace: Forever21 ; Coat & Shoes: Sarojini Nagar

Hope you loved this post. :)
Until next post.
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments