GO BOHO!

by - 04:29


“I know what women look good in. I don’t think the rules ever change.” — Michael Kors

Hey there! Apologies to all for not being updated from so long. But finally I'm here, back on track and will surely try to post often. This post is featuring "Kritika Khurana Collection" by my favorite blogger, ThatBohoGirl. I'm sure no one needs an introduction who the Boho Girl is. From an awesome blogger to an awesome fashion designing student, this is one of her finest designs I've purchased. I'm sure no one needs to do something extra with this perfect piece on the body. Simple, Graceful & Elegant; this is what her collection is all about. Coming back to my post, I've paired this beautiful gown with a simple necklace and a bracelet to keep my look more simple, but sweet. But the back of the gown says it all. The dress can be carried at any cocktail party or any such occasions with simple and light accessories. I'm sure every girl wants to look like a princess and this gown makes one feel exactly the same. 

hypeshoponline.com is the online store by Kritika Khurana. Else you can also visit her Instagram page by the name "kritikakhuranacollection" to get your hands over the most beautiful designs by her.


Some pictures from my post (design by Kritika Khurana) -










Gown : Kritika Khurana Collection ; Accessories : Forever 21

Until then!
xoxo






You May Also Like

0 comments