BOHEMIAN VIBES

by - 10:52




“I have always considered myself a free spirit with a Gypsy soul. Surrendering gratefully to where ever life takes me.” – Melanie Moushigian Koulouris


Hey there lovely people.

I’m here again with a new post and a new style. The other day I was going through a fashion page on Instagram and found ‘Bohemian look’. The look is all about the reflection on the fashion style of “Boho-Chic”. Since then I wanted a shoot in this look and wanted to write a post as well on the same. So here I am with one style in four different looks. The almost similar style I could create with my wardrobe. Hope you all like it. 


LOOK 1 

Hippie look has always been my favorite and comes in one of the bohemian looks. My first look is about the same. I’ve tried this look with a plazo which I’ve always carried with a long kurta. With this I’m wearing my white shirt in a different way. I love wearing head bands and this look was totally incomplete without the same. So I tried wearing my hair-band as a head-band to give a ‘almost’ hippie look. Accessories are an important part of this style and I love carrying them too so I accessorized my look with a simple necklace and some bangles. Keeping it simple and easy to carry.
Pictures from this look :















Plazo: Colaba Market ; Shirt & Hair-band: Forever 21 ; Accessories: Sarojini nagar


LOOK 2

What all I read about Bohemian Look, winter looks were casual but classy. I tried creating a look out of my winter collection and I guess I made it. In my second look I paired my distressed jeans with my dad's sweater and in winters, its all about over coats. I matched this maroon over coat with my outfit and my favorite heels. I kept this look simple though as it is very easy to carry anywhere in winters. I should've tried a scarf with this to give it a more glam look but keeping it a bit simple was my target in this look.
Pictures from the look :















Jeans & Coat: Forever 21 ; Sweater: Van Heusen ; Shoes: Forever 21 ; Bag: Forever New 


LOOK 3 

As I was going through the look, I found that cardigans and shorts coats are also a part of this style. I tried to keep my look like that. In this look I'm wearing my scarf as a cardigan over a woolen top and my tube top which I'm wearing as a skirt. Keeping in mind that how good long boots go with a skirt, I paired my look with that only. Winters is all about black so I managed to keep my entire outfit black giving it a tint of grey tone by adding my scarf over it. This is a cute girly look as bohemian is also about looking a cute chic. 
Pictures from the look :













Top: Benetton ; Scarf: Forever 21 ; Tube top: Sarojini nagar ; Shoes: Stelatoes


LOOK 4

My last look is very common but comes under this style. Blue is my favorite color and I love contrasting it with white and silver. So I kept my look like this. I'm wearing a simple blue jeans with a simple white top having a lace work at the bottom and back. To cover it up and give a more prominent look, I carried this pair with a denim shirt like a jacket. And surely, the accessories are important. And when it comes to silver jewelry, I love wearing them. I matched my outfit with a silver necklace and silver bangles. Though I love my shoes as well ; not matching but going with the pair. 
Pictures from the look :

















Jeans: Levis ; Top: Forever 21 ; Denim Shirt: Sarojini nagar ; Accessories: Forever 21 


Until next post! 
xoxo




You May Also Like

0 comments