WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE ?

by - 10:16



“Love is not an equation, it is not a contract and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where you’re headed.” – Jodi Picoult


Hello my pretty girls out there!

Love is in the air as Valentine’s Day is around the corner. My wardrobe is so messed up as I was looking for all those cute clothes in my collection. Pretty dresses, cute skirts, tops and specially Pink. It’s not just a day for the loved ones; but if you love yourself, wear that cutest piece of cloth and hang around with your beautiful girls.

Red defines Love so I finally found this dress from my wardrobe to make it more special for this special day. There’s cold outside but who cares, I love red and so is this dress. I styled this dress with my most favorite heels and never knew that red & nude could ever make a nice combination. Keeping my look more simple, I paired my dress with simple jewelry and a makeup pouch which I’m carrying as a clutch.

For all those who are still figuring out what to wear, try to pair your best dress with heels or something gifted by your love; perfect for lunch/dinner dates and even if you want to hangout with your girls, this outfit never fails. At the end it’s all about loving yourself. 





























Dress: Janpath ; Shoes, Makeup pouch, Accessories: Forever 21


Hope you guys like the look and Happy Valentine’s Day to all. :)
Until next post!
xoxo








You May Also Like

0 comments