ALL IN GOLD WITH "CHAMAK - THE DESIGN STUDIO"

by - 08:56




"What I most identify with is effortless fashion, looking as if someone's not put a lot of effort into their look." - Sara Blakely

Hey lovely peeps! Hope you all are doing well. I’m too busy these days due to wedding at my place; Wedding days are so hectic. Yet I have managed to post my updates and blog for the same. Earlier I was at Rajouri Garden for shopping (totally amazing place to shop for wedding days) and came across this beautiful store called Chamak. Co-incidentally the store's owner is an old friend of mine. I went through its collection and bam! I fell in love with that.
Chamak is a design studio for ethnic wear and they also have a beautiful collection of party gowns and accessories. I’m sure you’ll fall in love with the bags and other pretty necklaces and earrings. They have one of the most beautiful designs in suits, kurtas and lehangas. As for my occasion, I got this golden dress which is one of my best collections in gowns. This gown was appropriate for my night function with this cute small satchel (also from Chamak). I loved the colour of this piece, entire net with swarovski on it. And not to forget the back; well, it’s damn awesome and gave a grace to this beautiful gown. I paired this outfit with a simple watch, ring and heels to keep the look more simple and attractive. You guys should definitely check out their collection. I’m sure you’ll fall in love with that.

Some more of this outfit :



























Gown & Satchel: Chamak (The Design Studio) ; Watch: Guess ; Ring: Forever 21 ; Shoes: Stelatoes


Hope you guys liked this post! :)
Until next post
xoxo



You May Also Like

0 comments