A DISTRESSED STORY

by - 08:57



“You gotta have style. It helps you get down the stairs. It helps you get up in the morning. It’s a way of life. Without it, you’re nobody.” — Diana Vreeland

Hey hey lovelies!
I'm here again with a new post. I've always loved wearing denims and trust me I can live in it forever. So I decided to put my next post on the same. My current favorite is distressed style. I bought this jeans from Forever21 months ago and still not over it. I love wearing it all the time and style it in any way possible. My current post is about the same. I tried two different looks with the jeans and here they are. 

LOOK 1 - THE CASUAL CHIC
My first look is very casual and I've carried this many times as well. White t-shirt with jeans has always been my favorite combination and I can carry it anytime. In my first look I paired my t-shirt with this distressed jeans which is the best casual look to carry anywhere. With this I tried a denim jacket and yes, it looked good. But my shoes complete the look and I'm totally in love with them. Not to forget the bag. Chumbak has always come up with an awesome collection specially in terms of bag with cute patterns and colors and this bag perfectly matched with my look. This is one of my looks I'll never get bored of and I've always loved carrying this one. Some pictures from the look :















Jeans & Denim jacket: Forever 21 ; T-shirt: Mango ; Shoes: Puma ; Bag: Chumbak ; Watch: Janpath ; Shades: Royal Plum


LOOK 2 - DENIM ON DENIM
Denim on denim never fails and that's how I decided to keep my second look. The look is pretty casual too but can be carried to some lunch or dinner scenes or get togethers. In this look I'm wearing my denim jacket as a shirt with this distressed jeans. I combined this look with some black&white accessories and it got matched plus looked nice as well. I'm carrying a small clutch with this for a cute girly look. And the bow adds to this cute look too. And as my love for accessories, I'm wearing this junk neck piece matching perfectly with the outfit. Some pictures from the look :

















Jeans, Denim jacket, Neck piece, Shoes & Bow: Forever 21 ; Clutch: Sarojini nagar 


Hope you all loved this post. :)
Until next post
xoxo



You May Also Like

0 comments