BOLD IS BEAUTIFUL

by - 06:45



“We must never confuse elegance with snobbery.” — Yves Saint Laurent
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend. Black with animal print has always been my favourite combination and I’ve done an almost similar post earlier with the same combination. Bold is always good, in fact best for today's girls and same is my look. I’ve always loved wearing high-waist jeans and skirts. Thought of trying the same with something new. Earlier I was going through my closet for my next post and found this old animal print slacks which I got from GK market about two years ago. Always thought of pairing it with something good and finally I got a chance. I tried to give a look which can be carried almost everywhere specially like concerts, dinner dates, get together, girls day/night out, etc. 
I’ve paired this animal print slacks with a simple tube top. Tried this slacks wearing high waist and yes, it worked! Trust me, it really looked nice. Keeping my look simple but bold at the same time, I did not want to carry it with a loud neckpiece; so I tried my head-band wearing like a choker and it got perfectly matched with the look. And talking about simplicity, I carried the look with a watch which completed the look (watches are meant for that). With this, I’m carrying my makeup pouch as a clutch. You can try it with a simple handbag too. And as my post said “Bold is Beautiful”.
P.S : Ignore my green hands. They are some 'after holi effects' :P























Tube top: Janpath ; Slacks: GK Market ; Shoes: Stelatoes ; Watch: Guess ; Makeup pouch & Sunglasses: Forever 21


Until next post.
xoxo








You May Also Like

0 comments