THE BANDWAGON EFFECT

by - 09:10



“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”  ― Coco Chanel


Hello loves! Hope you all are doing good.
I'm very happy as all of you are supporting me and my work. Increasing page views on daily basis is giving me the strength and happiness to post regularly and put some more creativity to my work. And I'm trying my best to post more frequently with more new looks.
I love colors, lots of colors. And when I wear them, I want them all. And that's exactly my today's post is about. But wearing all black with a tint of all colors was my first try and I loved it so much. I've started wearing long skirts recently and I'm loving it so much. It always gives me a boho look, the look I love so much. Talking about the post, I got this skirt from sarojini nagar (this is one of my favorite piece). I've paired it with many things and finally gave it a try with this colorful jacket which I got from Jaipur. I tried this skirt with a plain black crop top and tried this jacket over it. And yes, I fell in love with this look totally. I love accessories, specially bangles and jhumkas when it comes to this look; and yes, they looked perfect too. To gave it a more girly look, I tried a 'bindi' which completed the look. What to carry with this look was a big question to me but I figured out that too. I carried this look with a clutch which exactly goes with the look. You can carry this look with a similar sling bag too. This look is easy and good to carry for casual days in college with friends or your girls group.

Some pictures from the look - 
























Skirt, Crop top & Clutch: Sarojini Nagar ; Jacket: Jaipur ; Chappals: Stelatoes ; Accessories: Janpath

Hope you all liked this post.
Until next post.
xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments