STREET STRUTTIN & SPORTY VIBES WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

by - 09:41



 “Make it simple, but significant.” - Don Draper

Hello loves! How have you been? I’m sure you guys are going crazy like me because of this unpredictable weather but it’s finally getting better day by day.

So I’m back with another post and I was super excited for this one. Till now I’ve done all the fancy posts but this time I thought of keeping it very simple but significant. On the other day, I was surfing the net for joggers and crop tops and came across this very cool website www.bewakoof.com (I’m sure everyone is aware of this website). Bewakoof is an online apparel brand that offers on-trend, high quality products at unbeatable prices.

I checked out their collection and fell completely in love with it. They have an amazing collection of top wear, bottom wear and special collections as well both for men and women. Apart from this, the ones who are crazy for mobile covers and laptop skins should surely check out their collection. And for my superhero fans, you guys will get the best stuff out of there.
I’ve always loved wearing casuals as they are so easy to carry anywhere and especially when it comes to joggers and simple t-shirts/crop tops; I can wear them all my life with no regrets. So for my post I picked up a simple black joggers and paired it with a very cool crop top and created two different looks out of it and here they are.

LOOK 1

Why to be a sporty chic always when it comes to joggers? Looking a little girly with joggers and a crop top does no harm. For my first look, I wore this super cool “00 Tolerance” crop top like an off-shoulder top and paired it with my simple black joggers wearing it high-waist. The crop top was picked from Bewakoof's crop tops for woman category. To add a little more to it I added two different coloured pom-pom earrings and a colourful bag. Not to forget my heeled shoes, they made my look more amazing and good to carry. 

Some pictures from the look - 













Joggers & Crop top: Bewakoof.com ; Shoes: Forever21


LOOK 2

Joggers and sporty go hand in hand so how can I forget to create a sporty look. Simple it boring, so I added something different to it. For my second look, I tied a knot to my crop top to made it more good to carry and again paired it with my simple “white striped” joggers from the joggers for woman category of bewakoof.com. My white sports shoes added goodness to it and finally the sporty casual chic was ready. I can wear this outfit to my gym or yoga classes and as it is not that simple, I love it.

Some pictures from the look - 













Joggers & Crop top: Bewakoof.com ; Shoes: Puma 


Hope you guys loved this post. Don't forget to check out www.bewakoof.com for more cool stuff and add them soon to your wardrobe. 

Until next post!
xoxo

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Customer care helpline number
    Contact hair
    _________8670530538_______
    _________7047303458_______
    _________6206809546_______
    Any problems call my agent 24 7 hours available contact hair
    Customer care number
    Head office
    Contact hair __________

    Customer care helpline number
    Contact hair
    _________8670530538_______
    _________7047303458_______
    _________6206809546_______
    Any problems call my agent 24 7 hours available contact hair
    Customer care number
    Head office
    Contact hair __________

    Customer care helpline number
    Contact hair
    _________8670530538_______
    _________7047303458_______
    _________6206809546_______
    Any problems call my agent 24 7 hours available contact hair
    Customer care number
    Head office
    Contact hair __________

    ReplyDelete