BREAK EM' RULES! (PART I)

by - 08:42



"If you wear things you adore, you just look better." —Margherita Missoni


 Hello loves!
How have you been? I hope everything is good at your end. It’s almost end of September and I still can’t believe it’s only 3 months left for a new year. But I wish this year was pretty good for my readers so far.
So I’m back with another post and this time I thought not to keep anything in mind while selecting my look. Fashion never comes with any rules or manual. Fashion is Fashion! Experimenting is the basic mantra of this field and I love doing so. Making it happen has always been my thing and I always try to bring out something new with my looks or clothes. So my today’s post is all about breaking the rules.
Well, who says dresses cannot be worn like a top? Ofcourse they can! I always wanted a floral top exactly like my dress but when you can’t buy it, you make one. I tried wearing my dress like a top by tucking it in a  denim skirt and whoa! It worked so good. To carry my look in a different way, I paired it with different coloured pom-pom earrings and yes, not to forget different pair of socks as well. My look was quite simple this time but pairing it with some quirky things, I made them look a little well. Fringes are so in these days and I always wanted something fringy in my wardrobe and finally I added one. I got this fringe bag from sarojini nagar and carrying it with my look added goodness to it.
So this was all about part I and I’m still working on part II to bring out something more good and unique for you guys.
Enjoy the look!

















Hope you guys loved this post!
Until next time.
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments