BREAK EM' RULES! (PART II) - WHAT'S YOUR STYLE?

by - 05:13



"If I think about it too much, I can't get dressed." —Daphne Guinness

Hey there loves! 
I hope and pray everything is good at your end. So finally the season is changing and winters are coming. Wohoo!! I'm going a bit slow these days because of the submissions. Handling two things together is surely not easy. But finally I'm back on track and trying to post regularly. My last post was about breaking simple rules of fashion but I'm sure, fashion never comes with any rules. I already posted part I and now I'm here with part II.
Who says blouses are for saarees only? The other day I was going through my wardrobe and found this red dumped blouse which I got for a cousin's marriage and never used it again. So thought of doing a post on the same by using my blouse for different looks. 

LOOK 1 - That Chic on Streets 
Ever tried wearing your blouse on a casual basis? No?! So here it is. I converted my party wear red glittery blouse into a casual one. I made it look like a sporty top by pairing it with simple joggers, a cap, a denim jacket and I was good to go. My look was quite simple so I did not add much to it. But casual and sporty vibes was a part of the look so I had to keep it that way but a bit elegant. I carried it with joggers but you can carry your blouse with simple pair of leggings and a blazer. 
Enjoy the look : 


















LOOK 2 - You're on the role 
This look was not that simple but can be carried like a boss! I had to keep a girly look and finally managed to make one with this glittery thing in my wardrobe. The Banjaran vibes was all over so I paired the blouse with my dhoti pants and added some ethnic colors to it by adding jhumkas and bangles to it. Ah! and not to forget that colorful bag; it added charm to my look. This is probably my most favorite look of all the time. I did not added any modifications to the look because the back of the blouse did it all.
Enjoy the look :















Hope you guys loved this post! Don't forget to tell me what do you feel about this one.
Until next time.
xoxo






You May Also Like

0 comments