SUMMER DRESSES JUST GOT A NEW LOOK

by - 06:37



"As far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral." —Jenna Lyons

Hey there loves!

So December is finally here and I’m still figuring out where the year went. For me, this year was full of surprises, good vibes and good people around. And with my followers who motivate me to work more often and hard, you were a great part for me this year. As winters are here, it’s time to wear your best hoodies and enjoy this awesome weather with a cup of hot chocolate :)
I love wearing winter clothes but all this season I miss my favourite summer dresses as well. If I’m given a chance to choose my daily wear clothes, dresses would only be my pick. Winters is not the season to wear tube or short dresses but we can surely modify them according to winters. I experimented with my two most favourite dresses and came out with the best one to wear this season. 

LOOK 1 – MY ALL-TIME LEOPARD PRINT 
This is one of my favourite balloon-shaped dress I’ve got and the animal print fits perfect on it. This dress was on the top of my list this summer. I feel like wearing it every season so to make it worth a wear this winter, I carried my dress with tights and shoes. Completing the winter look, I paired the dress with a black leather jacket and minimal accessories. The look is quite simple but can be easily carried to any lunch dates or night out with your girls. For additions, you can carry this look with a stole/scarf and can replace high-heeled shoes with long boots. Here is the complete look : 


















LOOK 2 - THAT LITTLE BLACK TUBE DRESS
Ever thought how a tube dress can be worn like a winter outfit? Well, there was no such hard work in creating this look but at last, it came out to be a good one. I wore my tube dress over a black woolen top and paired it with printed tights and heels. To keep it a subtle look, I accessorised it with long earrings. The look would've gone perfect with long boots but keeping my look more to a party side, I added heels to it. Here is the complete look :



















Hope you guys loved this post.
Until next time!
xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments