DIY: THE (NOTHING) FANCY COLLAR

by - 06:01



"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou

Hey loves! I hope everything is rocking at your end. Delhi's weather is so unpredictable and finally it's feeling like winters are here. This time I thought of bringing up something new to my blog. Till now I've been talking about only simple posts and creating looks from one thing or other, but this time I planned a DIY post to bring some twist to All Things Abstract. This is my first DIY post, hope you all like it. 
Plain is too mainstream and I hate my clothes like that. I got a simple white shirt from Forever 21 and never loved it that way until I added something more to it. I thought of experimenting with it's collar and it went well. You can do the same with your plain boring shirts lying in your wardrobe in just 4 simple steps.

Things you need :
1. Plain Shirt 
2. CDs
3. Glue 
4. Pair of scissors 


STEPS:
Step 1- Before beginning, boil your CDs for 10-15 minutes to make them soft and easy to cut.
Step 2- Cut your CD into pieces into any shape and size.



Step 3- Place the pieces on the collar to check if it went well.
Step 4- Once you're satisfied with what you have, stick the pieces on collar with fevicol or fabric glue and keep it aside to dry.  


You've your collar ready. Now you can pair your shirt with oh-so-cool collar with anything and add minimal accessories to your outfit and you're good to go. 


















Planning to do more DIY posts if you guys love this one. Hope you guys like it. 

Until next time
xoxo 


You May Also Like

0 comments