JUST MINIMAL THINGS WITH WESTROBE (LOOK 1)

by - 06:21


“Style is a simple way of saying complicated things.” - Jean Cocteau

Hey there loves! How you doing?
I hope everything is good at your end. I'm going so slow these days with my blogs but yes, here I am with a new post in collaboration with a very cool online store Westrobe. I've always loved wearing plazzos. They are the most essential part of my wardrobe when it comes to set a priority list of my most comfortable and easy-to-go lowers. 
Earlier I was going through the online stores for pant-style plazzos and came across this store Westobe on www.kraftly.com. It is a newly opened online store but has a great collection for plazzos, leggigns and men's wear (you can search their products here https://kraftly.com/search?q=westrobe).
Talking about the post, I ordered this check print pant-style plazzo and I'm completely in love with the stuff. The plazzo is damn comfortable and easy to carry. 
For the post, I kept my look a bit classy and paired the plazzo with a shrug wearing as a top and a very simple statement neckpiece. I believe this plazzo is a multi-purpose thing as it can be carried for both formal and informal occasions. You guys can check out their store for more products and I'm sure you'll love it. 

Enjoy the look guys!















Hope you all loved this post.
Until next time!
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments