ENLIVEN

by - 04:29


I've been waiting to write this post since a very long time as this post was to be my last post of 2016. But what inspired me to write this post now is what I left behind last year. 2016 was a complete roller coaster ride for me and one of those years that changed me inside out. I started my blog again from crash which I left, had the courage to drop my college and start again with a new one, lost many people and found new one and most of all, I found a better version of myself.
Last year was a year of learning, experiencing many things, getting to know many new people and new things about the existing ones in my life. Many people motivated me but many criticised too. My greatest motivation are my family and friends but most of all it is YOU, the readers of my post who supported me to do this well that I'm able to work without any stop. You guys are my biggest motivation and have been an amazing audience!

2016 was no less than an upside-down thing for me. Looking forward to a great year ahead. Like last year, I want to be a complete different person this year too. Everybody inspires each other and I believe this is the biggest motivation one can ever get. I've a lot of inspirations in my life that pushed me to work this hard and grow my audience which once never knew I existed. My greatest strength till now is my work which is keeping me going. The day I started with this fashion blog, I never knew that this journey would be hell amazing and I would learn a lot about life.

To keep my work going and learn more about this amazing journey, I've decided to work more and think less this year. This year I'll bring as many changes I can in my life, try new and different things with my blog, grow my audience and be a positive person. Keeping my priorities straight, I'll grow better as a person and a public figure. With all your support and appreciation, I know I'll be great at my field and may become an inspiration for some too. What I learnt in 2016, I'll implement it in 2017 and keep myself going with full positivity and good vibes. But this cannot be done without your support. I've always thanked my audience to motivate me and appreciate my work and I know I can do well if you guys are with me. Thank you guys! You've been a great part of my life and will always be.

YOU ARE AMAZING! More power and positive vibes to you.















You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. you look very stunning! Do you have photos which you wear a saree?
    Greetings Michael

    ReplyDelete