BACK TO SCHOOL

by - 07:13


  “The joy of dressing is an art.” — John Galliano
Hola!
Hope my fam is doing good. If you follow me on Instagram, you must be aware that I asked you guys to help me out which post you want to see first and maximum of you voted for this post so here I am with the most requested post; Recreating the School look.

When I was in school, I never used to like my uniform as I always use to find it really monotonous and old-fashioned. But as I grew, I started looking for fashion in everything and with that I started to miss my school just to wear that uniform again. Although, a re-admission in school is not possible but re-creating that school look is surely possible. So here I tried going back to school by creating that "uniform-look" again.

School uniform was always about making the perfect combinations so I chose Black & White for my look. I got this check skirt from Forever21 and found it perfect to go with a plain white shirt. Matching my look, I paired my outfit with black & white heeled shoes and a bagpack. And as I was a geek in school, I re-created that perfect look by making those childish ponytails and adding big geek glasses. 

Enjoy the look : 











Shirt: Koovs ; Skirt, Shoes & Glasses: Forever21 ; Bagpack: Sarojini Nagar

Hope you guys enjoyed the post.
Until next time!
xoxo

Pictures - Bhanu Kashyap

You May Also Like

0 comments