GETTING OLAPLEX HAIR TREATMENT AT STYLUSH

by - 09:53



Hey guys!
Hope you all had an amazing and safe Diwali. I've been working on a lot of blogs recently and as this one was pending since a long time, I decided to write a post on my experience regarding a hair treatment which I recently got from a salon, Stylush by Bhanupriya in Shalimar Bagh. 
From a really long time, I've been using a lot of chemicals on my hair which damaged them completely. So after hearing a lot about Olaplex, I decided to get it's hair treatment from a very known Salon Stylush by Bhanupriya in Shalimar Bagh and the results were amazing!!
The Olaplex works from the inside out to strengthen, condition and reconnect the hair strand structure where broken. The product is totally 'Chemical-free' and healthy for hair. This treatment is totally beneficial for the chemically coloured hair as it has the potential to restore the health of all damaged hair types. With this, the hair feels much more softer and stronger. 
After getting this treatment, my hair feels much more stronger and smoother as my hair texture was quite rough and had breakage problems as well after I got my hair coloured. Olaplex treatment made me fall in love with my hair all aver again! 










Location : Stylush by Bhanupriya

You May Also Like

0 comments