CREATING KYLIE JENNER'S LOOK USING DAD'S WARDROBE

by - 04:35



Hello people!
I hope and pray everyone is doing good. I've been trying to bring new things to my blog and I'm back again with another post. I've been following Kylie Jenner on Instagram since a really long time and I totally love the way she carries herself. So I tried to re-create one of her looks for which I used my dad's wardrobe. 

I cam across this picture from Kylie's Instagram and thought of creating this casual look which somewhat looked like her's. For this look, I took the help of my father's wardrobe. I used his old over-sized T-shirt and belt to tie it around my waist. Matching her look, I paired my outfit with my long boots and I was good to go just like Kylie. 

Enjoy the look : 









Pictures by : Bhanu Kashyap 

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Until next time.
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments