GO CASUAL!

by - 02:04



Hello Lovelies,

Welcome to my world. My first post on the blog is finally here. Being simple and casual is the first step to be yourself and that’s exactly how I chose my outfit for my debut post. A girl cannot look perfect all the time (there still remains some loop holes). But what makes you look good? Just be “simple”. Well, my this post is an attempt to showcase this idea. I’ve dressed in one of my favorite casual one piece with a denim jacket with no accessories. And why not matching shoes and watch? My white shoes and watch goes perfectly with my look. And yes, I’ve paired this outfit with my cool sunglasses and a very light makeup. I personally love this look as I can simply move out with this look when I’m getting late. And to all my girls who have no time in the morning, pair up your best one piece with a jacket, casual shoes and your favorite accessories and look like the coolest chic out there.

Dress: Mango; Jacket: Forever 21; Shoes: Puma; Watch : Local store; Sunglasses: Forever 21 



















You May Also Like

0 comments