STREET STYLE | SIMPLE AND A SMILE

by - 08:58




“You’re never fully dressed without a smile.” - Little Orphan Annie.

What does simple mean to you? Is it being in pyjamas all day, or shorts and T-shirt maybe? What is your definition of simple and how will you define it if you want to show it to the people around you? Today’s post talks about the same. Not every girl feels like dressing up in a top notch outfit everytime. For some looking perfect all the time is important but for some, maybe just a smile with a simple casual look. 
This post is for all my girls who don’t believe that going perfect is important all the time and that’s exactly what I experimented in my today’s post. I found it appropriate to put my look in the blog for all the girls (including me) who love to carry themselves quite simply. What is most important for you girls? A smile. Well that’s exactly what my post says. 
I’ve paired my simple blue jeans with a high neck blue top which goes in contrast. But I felt something should also be there to mis-match it. Then why not shoes? I experimented my white flower patterned shoes with my outfit and they looked perfect with my attire. And of course girls, accessories are important so I took out my “girly” clutch and carried with my outfit. Finally I realized that my shoes and clutch goes same. Have you guys noticed one thing common in my all blogs? 
My “hand accessories”. Yes, I’m wearing a watch in all my blogs which exactly shows my love for them. Watches are the best accessories to be paired with any outfit. I feel my entire look is captured by a single watch on my wrist. Good watches are an important part of the collection if you are a “watch lover”. I love this golden metallic watch which gave my simple look a charm of glam. 
My girls, if you feel that looking good all the time does not define you, you’re absolutely right. Just wear that best smile on your face and I’m sure you’ll look the prettiest of them all.

Love!

























Jeans : Levis; Top : Zara; Shoes : Bata; Clutch : Local Shop; Watch : Guess 



You May Also Like

0 comments