WOOPLR - INDIA'S FIRST FASHION DISCOVERY APP

by - 06:44




Hello my wonderful people!


 Lots of love for all my followers, my friends and other people who are supporting me for my efforts. I’m here again with this new post which is not just about fashion, but how other girls have their own perception towards fashion. Do you know how I get to connect with other people and know about their views about fashion ? This post is all about it. 



















Wooplr is India’s first fashion discovery app. I got to know about this app through a friend and as soon as I discovered it, I fell in love with it. This app tells you about all the latest trends. You can explore the trends posted by other people and can shop for the same look as well (this is my favorite feature). Just like any other fashion app, you can also follow your favorite people here and look at their posts.


 If you’ll visit their website, I’m sure you’ll fall in love with the Collection’s Page. The page is all about shopping for your favourite look. Not just clothes, but you can also buy accessories and pair them up with your glam look. This page is the collection of all the looks every girl wants to carry and the collection’s page offers you the same.

And how can I not tell you about their Guide’s page?

“Tips, trends and style hacks from the Wooplr team. Looking fantastic has never been this easy.”

And yes, Wooplr is surely keeping on the words! The Guide page tells about the most fantastic fashion hacks carried by other girls. From party wear to going casual with simple denims to sporty or hippie look to makeup is all on this page. You can check it out yourself and I’m sure you’ll love it. Grab some awesome hacks and dress yourself in the best way.

Anndddddddd, want to know the famous people around you? The best fashion app is surely incomplete without best fashion bloggers. Yes, the famous bloggers and influencers are also a part of their website. You can check out India’s finest Influencers and Bloggers on the Tastemaker's page and get to know about more fashion techniques through their eyes.

 To all my girls who love fashion and want to explore more about it, download their app and get to know about crazy fashion hacks and latest trends.

 - Let people about you. Post pictures speaking about fashion in your own way.

 - Want to earn points in your Wooplr account? Tell your friends about it.

 - Buy the latest trending stuff or a complete look.

 - Fashion has a new definition with this app.

Explore yourself here – http://www.wooplr.com/
(You can also find me on Wooplr by the name Taneea Sharma)

Stay tuned until next time!
Love
xoxo





You May Also Like

0 comments