THE STYLE AFFAIRS

by - 06:56



Hello my beautiful people.
Hope you had a great weekend!!

I'm here again with my new post and this post is totally opposite from the last one.




























I've carried this party look contrasting my two favorite colors, black and nude. Well, these two colors together can never go wrong and that's how I described my second look. I'm wearing a Black LBD and accessorised the outfit with a floral black necklace. For the contrast & to make my look more appealing, I've carried this dress with my nude posh cutout pumps (I'm totally in love with heels). I believe accessories are an important part of every outfit and so I'm wearing this beautiful swarovski studded watch by Oriflame. The watch completes my hand accessories as it is simple & good to carry with my look. To complete it all, I paired this nude colored bag with white pearls to give it a more static look. This entire girly look can be carried for parties & get togethers. Plus, the same look can be carried by using other contrasting colors. Hope you liked this post.
Stay tuned till next time...
xoxo

Dress: Mango; Neckpiece & Shoes: Forever 21; Watch: Oriflame; Bag: Local shop





You May Also Like

1 comments