BLACK AND ANIMAL !

by - 08:46




Hello people!! I'm going a bit slow these days in posting because of the submissions. Its so hectic. But anyways, I'm finally here with another post. I feel there's nothing new or different in some of my posts. They're very simple! Well i'm working on it & for sure will bring something new in the coming month.

























My today's post talks about how I managed to combine my local clothes & one of my favorite contrast, black & animal. I love to go with this contrast almost everywhere. In this look I've paired a simple black shirt with animal print leggings. The outfit is quite casual but comfortable. Actually, very comfortable. With this I tried my high ankle shoes & they got perfectly matched. Plus, to make my look a little suttle, I've carried a simple black sling with it & my favorite leather strapped watch which exactly matches the outfit. Also, the cross in my neck matches my watch as well. You can also match different styles with different color combinations to go out like a casual girl or try your thing with heels & a smart bag to give it a more girly and a hype look.

Hope you all liked the post. Have a great weekend guys!!

xoxo



Shirt & Leggings: GK-II Market ; Shoes: Forever 21 ; Bag & Cross: Mango ; Watch: Guess

You May Also Like

0 comments